메인메뉴 바로가기 본문내용 바로가기

News & Notice

home > Center for Narcotics Information Management > News & Notice

Contents
TITLE [Press Release] My Narcotics Medication Records (MNMR)
WRITER NIMS DATE 2020-10-15 HIT 1259

My Narcotics Medication Records (MNMR)

What is My Narcotics Medication Records?

My Narcotics Medication Records (MNMR) is an online tool for patients to check their narcotic and psychotropic drug prescription records and prevent over-prescribing and double-prescribing. 

Based on the inquiry date, patients can search for their prescription history for up to one year.

What can I benefit from checking My Narcotics Medication Records?

MNMR allows patients to check their narcotic prescription’s amount and frequency to manage their health or to provide information to their healthcare professionals for better treatment. 

Patients can also report any suspicious prescription records shown under their name if they suspect identity theft.

What kinds of records are provided in My Narcotics Medication Records?

Patients can check what they were prescribed and administered from hospitals, pharmacies, and other medical institutions. The information includes the date of prescription or administration, name and address of the medical institution, brand name, medical efficacy, dose, and dosage. 

MNMR also offers statistical information on the drug usage by age and gender group, status on personal drug usage by drug classification group, and status on drug classification and medical efficacy.

Does My Narcotics Medication Records show the history of every narcotic drug I received?

For 2020, MNMR provides prescription history for three types of drugs; propofol, zolpidem, and appetite suppressant, that are often misused among narcotic drugs. By 2021, it will be expanded to all narcotic and psychotropic drugs.

Prescription information is available based on the handling information reported to NIMS by medical institutions and pharmacies, and may not show result if reported data contains errors.

Where can I search for my records?

To check medication history, go to data.nims.or.kr and click on ‘My Narcotics Medication Review.’ Patients can search for their narcotics medication history after verifying with their personal identification. 

How does My Narcotics Medication Records collect prescription information?

Prescription information is automatically collected from NIMS, which medical institutions and pharmacies must report every time they administer or prescribe narcotic and psychotropic drugs.

FILES

한국의약품안전관리원